Friday, May 1, 2009

Building a Brick Grill

I'm thinking about building a homemade brick grill in my yard. Here are some photos of brick grills for ideas.


Too basic. Plus, I don't like the open front part of the pit


Interesting, maybe or maybe not.


Nice, but to elaborate.


This one uses concrete cinder blocks instead of red bricks. I like the closed front part of the pit.


Too rigged, but nevertheless provocative.

Um, too ornately religously inconic - but cute :)


What I'm looking for in a grill...
1. I'm open to cinderblocks, but prefer red brick
2. I would rather have a closed front to the pit.
3. The grill plate should be at least waist high.
4. I think incorporating a platform on the ouside of the grill would be smart. Need a place to put tools and dishes.
5. Considering a smoker component, but not critical

Any ideas...?


No comments:

Post a Comment